HOME PROTECTION PROGRAM
Each season brings new pests. Stay protected all year long with the best home protection service in the world!
This all-inclusive program will target pests that you’re currently experiencing on top of ensuring that they stay out from now on. Along with preventative services every other month, you can call us out in between services at any time for no additional charge. Your services are broken down into low monthly payments so you can enjoy an unmatched premium service at an affordable price – think of it like pest insurance for your home!
YOUR INITIAL SERVICE
During your initial service we will do a targeted treatment for any pests you’re seeing in your home. Ants, fleas, roaches, mice, spiders, wasps, and many more common household pests are all covered under your Home Protection Program. On top of that we will also perform the following preventative services:
• Apply perimeter barrier
• Treat inside where pests are commonly found, (garage/basement) along with any other areas you see pests
• “Remove unsightly spider webs from the inside and outside of your home
• Vacuum dead insects and debris in window sills and door tracks
• Inspect for termite and carpenter ant activity
• Mice and rat prevention (inspection of your home for entry points and installation of a bait box on exterior of your home)
30 DAY FOLLOW UP
Our 30 Day Follow Up ensures we break the life cycle of pests. During this service, we’ll focus on the exterior of your home along with any specialized treatments you may need. On top of your exterior prevention, we will also install termite monitoring stations at this time. Following this service, we’ll return to your home every other month to keep a constant protective barrier around your home.
On top of your pest prevention, you can call us out at any time for no additional charge if you see any pests. Or, just ask us to come inside while we’re already there. We’ll remind you that we’re coming the day before. Every other month, we’ll perform the following services:
• Inspect and treat any pest activity
• Perimeter barrier
• Remove unsightly spider webs
• Inspect termite monitoring stations
• Inspect rodent bait box for activity